still NY city

see this wordpress
new york city street photography


Soho
a test - img from 'my opera'
B
Nice street shot! Very interesting, full of people. Love it!
Especially at the larger picture can see mixture individual personalities.
Yeah, pedestrian crossing it's good place for photography of the people.
Love also shadows of people on the left. Sun on back of people gives interesting figures on the ground.
Excellent shot!

F
Do you like Opera storage?

F
Yes, I do. mainly on item size photo (big foto) ;-)
B

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, i saw this image and I really like to use it in a website as a big background, tell me, can I use i? of course the credits of the image wil be yours and will appear in the home page. We are an startup based in Spain, if you like the idea i will send to you an screenshot of the design in which your beautiful image is going to be shown.

    (scuse my poor english!)

    regards,

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh! i forgot my email! angelsanchez [at] socialbro [dot] com

      Delete