North-South - magazine?

I like the look of this page. Looks like gallery or magazine. I like this kind of sites.
Maybe our page could look like it?
Magazine of news and interesting things, connected with the gallery.
monochromatic
A Brazilian site you discover?!? they are in FB too. I've just visited it there when occur many ideas in my head. I will carefully look at. It seams amazing! Are you suggesting a 'monocromatic posting' in N/S? Is it? in another template... yes, yes, yes!.
The B&W dialogue in this post... gorgeous. So elegant!
Bilingual!... nice can read in my language :-)
B

---------------------------------
and here is an even better example of what I mean
ma little world
Frank
brilliant, intelligent, sophisticated template.
the photo and its story. could be a bilingual web page?
English & Polish and English & Portuguese
how are you thinking about doing this?
will replace the current tamplate?
will download it here?
so many question!... but you are the master and know all about ;-)
download it from this page will not do anything, because it is a template for WORDPRESS. Unfortunately, I don't see anywhere in the net no equivalent of this template for BLOGGER. We'd have to redo a similar template, or use a similar template immediately , without alteration.
F.
see that Francesco Gallarotti's urban photography.
B
Interesting photos. Not only urban, but also travel and music. Plus very cool and interesting look of the page
F.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the links and compliments! I really like the way your blog is written at four hands... interesting and unique!

    ReplyDelete