Get Your Own Profile!

Create your personal splash page.
Quickly build a personal and dynamic splash page that points visitors to your content from around the web. I guess we must have something like that, what do you think?
Enough on each page provide a link to about.me and you do not have every time to create and write something about yourself
And on this page all the links for us all sides in the web.
Here are some sample pages of several people:

So what do you think? I like it.
The idea and execution are brilliant!!!
about.me. Yeah, I need to work on this!!
F
very cool!
it is excellent suited to artists, designers, architects
and even photographers.
professionals who need a showcase.
a way to show all 'about me' in a singular page.
even You Tube! did you see that?
this idea fascinates me.
nice post, F!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment