Comments are closed

???????????????
Well, I wanted to comment on SaoPaulo Chiaroscuro, but I can not:
Comments are closed
??????????????????

F
Yes, I know that. This is the second time I have this displeasure.
I unsuccessfully try to corrrect but it does not work.
F, you must have a wordpress blog. hahahahaha one more.
did you see "chiaroscuro" now in English?
the global language!!!!!!
B
Yes, I see it in english, but Comments are still Off
Yet another blog, I don't know.I have enough on blogspot ;-))

Why don't you want to publish here yours black and white photos?
Or even can be made another blog available for our chiaroscuro?
It must be wordpress?

F

I recovered Wordpress to show only BW, you know.
I'm faithful to my two oldest 'blogger'and 'wordpress'. sentimental, yes.
There is a great improvement in both applications, I think.
posting on they we can monitor their progress.
did you say "Why don't you want to publish here yours black and white photos?"
you mean: to publish my 'monochrome' SaoPaulo Chiaroscuro here? on N/S?
Oh! N/S how it's now is so pleasurable. all I would like to share I can make here. and I really learned a lot here. Thx solar brother.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment