FB - continued

This is not about personal data, because these figures in all the portals and services, wherever we assume the account. It is about the rule does not push out wherever a crowd pushing, wherever it is currently fashionable. Maybe it's a stupid rule? But that's my principle. But it's probably time to break some stupid rules, because these rules have some limitations for me. For example, I don't see your album. I can not click that something I like on some website. What I admit is a very easy and simple way, to show that something I like.

Maybe today? Or maybe tomorrow?


Try to paste it in your browser, pls.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=257447&id=754340938&l=a1d8911405


My FB page is open for all.
PS love the color dialogue you made here (girl's hair + background) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment