noticeboard on Facebook

Do you have noticeboard on Facebook, as these links below?
Color-Me-Katie
Lefty Rodriguez Photography
This I like very much and in these persons I don't must to log in.
Any recent blog entry appears on this noticeboard.


about Color-Me-Katie I saw her page I think you too. She's in Brookling a great reason to folllow her in FB :-) (Brookling - my 'home' for a week). WOW!... how much criative she's!!!
PS
LeftyRodrigues use FB as a hosting/archive for his blog (post day by day).
see their photos.
on the left a fun image by Color-Me-Katie
on the right a cool Lefty's photo.


1 comment:

  1. Lefty here...just wanted to chime in that you can also find my photos, including ones not on my site, at Flickr. The URL is http://www.flickr.com/lrod

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete