philosophy



one word - Surrealism

two words - the essence of surrealism

three words - I like it

four words - because I love surrealism




for freedom of interpretation, or lack thereof by overstressing for hidden messages, or a mockery of it. as nonsense, freedom and anarchy


I'm not looking for hidden messages, I see it as an art ..... I like it or not.

here's my whole philosophy....hahahah....philosophy ;-))


Thanks for PREVIOUS POST, and FUTURE SHORTS.........is a lot for watching ;-)


1 comment:

  1. "...I see it as an art..."
    or I feel, or I think, or I know that.

    If the art object touches my soul,
    - or if the object art provokes me to think about
    - or if the art object makes me happy
    - if it excites me, gives me wonderful feelings
    - even if it leads to my intimate

    Well it is art!!!

    The power of art is really strong.

    Philosophy ... is the art of the beautiful thinking.
    Philosophy=Art

    Summarize my thoughts in English
    is a heavy work
    but it would also appear to be art
    haahahah that is pretentious!

    These videos are provocative art
    I liked most of them.

    ReplyDelete