I prefer view online albums

Download, is a serious drawback of this page ..... To view photos, you need to download the files to your computer, and not everyone has felt like it, time, or option for download.

Better and more convenient to view album, is online view:
-----------------
Flickr - unfortunately you have to pay, if you wants to have a lot of pictures :-(
Opera - unfortunately only 2GB capacity :-(
Windows Live - yeah, here we can a little horsing around 25GB, and you can have multiple accounts........ I have five - and this gives a total 125GB. Substantial and a satisfactory capacity :-)
----------------
Of course, there are many other similar sites.
-------------------
But try this: fotoalbum.eu
This is a sample of albums presentation, single pcture presentation and slide show: http://pl.fotoalbum.eu/Maria
-------------------
Really nice presentation of photos in albums, and apparently is not limited amount of space.
I'm curious if you don't resident in Europe, you'll be able to register
--------------------
Well, how do you like?

Windows Live still the best, yes.
I need more time to devote to this.
Google is the champion in my case.
I have many, many... but its capacity is
insufficient.
DO not stop to click :-))


1 comment:

  1. you are right! only album ON.
    the min.us is good for people who work together - I mean working in the same project, etc.

    but do you donwload my photos? oh, there was not my proposition. Sorry!

    I'm trying your suggestion (new photo album site).
    I'll post 'faces' here. Maybe tonight.

    ReplyDelete