Vincent van Gogh thought

“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” VvG

collection of phrases - I liked this anonymous creator website
B

I agree with you, it's very interesting site. Briefly and concisely to various and important topics.
I also like the look of a page that is built on a platform Tumblr. So on this platform is a lot of interesting templates, but there is one basic flaw, not all accept comments :-(
Were it not for this flaw, I'd probably be moved on Tumblr. By the way of the design, something happened with our website, or just it's only wrong running for me ?
F
it is working perfectly for me.
what item did not work?
B


It's looks like this:

sidebar is not in place
F
not for me. maybe is my very large photo?!? I tryed to reduce it, OK?
how is now, F?
B
PS: see that page (links)

I see you fixed the image, but still it's bad. I don't know why?
PS: yeah, page it's cool
F

No comments:

Post a Comment