Paris again



Paris again. This time: Yesterday and Today
ParisAvant.com
Each post is two pictures taken at the same place but at different times.
Divides them into about a hundred years
Interesting idea and I like this kind of blogs
F

This one Un Jour à Paris is visually beautiful (Paris today).
ParisAvant is just the comparative record I tried to make time ago. Excellent performance of the author. CGT to him.
spread 'memes'(ideas around the planet).
Note: in the old time people had the streets. Today the priority is thousands of cars.
B

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Frank.

    Since I can't find an email address or other way to contact you on this site, I'm going to leave a comment here. Feel free to delete it.

    This is just a quick note to let you know that three of my fellow brotographers and I (all formerly from CaliberSF) have launched a new San Francisco photoblog. Called "All City", our goal is to provide a steady stream of San-Francisco-based photos and shine a spotlight on local photographers along the way. As far as photoblogs are concerned, this one is quite unique. It's a collaborative effort with many heads... and as such, the photographs blanket the city in various ways and styles.

    http://allcitysf.com/

    With Caliber ending and All City taking it's place, I was hoping you could replace the Caliber link on your website with http://allcitysf.com/ . Thanks!

    Best regards,
    Bob Horowitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bob.

    Thanks for the info and I changed.
    By the way it's cool site!

    ReplyDelete