Paris Paris

Do you like Paris? If so, take a look here:

F
Yes, I love Paris in the springtime
I love Paris in the fall
I love Paris in the winter...
and was delighted with the photos and stories about Paris.
I saw a part of but I intend to visit the entire blog.
Paris is a city for all as are the large cosmopolitan cities around the world.
I like to watch what people are wearing on the streets.
a photo by Yanidel

did you see The Dada Bar project in Yanidel blog?
Yes, I saw The Dada Bar project
I wanted to even do post about it, but you were the first ;-))))
Brilliant idea, but it takes a lot of patience.

A similar idea as in the movie "Smoke" by Wayne Wang.
Where Harvey Keitel ( as Auggie Wren ) takes pictures of the same place, at the same time, day after day, year after year....

...."More than four thousand pictures of the same place. The corner of Third Street and Seventh Avenue at eight o'clock in the morning. Four thousand straight days in all kinds of weather. That's why I can never take a vacation, I've got to be in my spot every morning at the same time.... It's my corner after all."

I love this idea and i love this movie.
My favorite fragment:
Have you seen this movie?
F

yes I saw this movie years ago. In that time I was not a photographer ;-). But the theme that charmed me since then. The photography as a detonator of deep emotions and the shop a place to meet humans being who needed to share their lives. a GREAT movie, yes. Exciting fragment you chose.
Harvey Keitel is one of my favorite actor.
B

PS: see the right side of this THE STREET PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS selected entries.
I think it can be interesting - despite the small size of photos and... you'll see ;-)
B
A great set of photos and it's hard to choose the best
F

No comments:

Post a Comment