made in Brasil

People who was born in South: a fashion designer and a painter. "Alexandre Herchcovitch (born in 21 July 1971, in São Paulo, Brazil) is a Brazilian fashion designer. He's of Jewish descent, his grandparents emigrated from Poland and Romania." (wikipedia)
this week his art is showing in 30ª São Paulo Fashion Week.
Alexandre Herchcovitch male fashion is referring to the authorities included the religious customs.
The fashion done in this an interesting 'pool' of videos
Vicente Gil - the other artist - provokes controversy with his paint. is it surprising you?

- I love irony, but I do not like violence -

Interesting post and sites, that you entered to see.
I like crazy ideas and foxy costumes.

Are you going on Fashion Week?
F - Viva o Brasil !!!
No, I'm not. Just a curious and admirer.;-)
B
And that's a pity, I thought it will be some photos from this event :-)(-:
F

No comments:

Post a Comment