The Guess Who - American Woman


move on to the year 1970
in those days we have after .... years.
and in Canada, they play such the music.
F
something similar to what is happening in the Arab world today, I mean, a restricted freedom, no access to western capitalist world (internet, etc).
nowaday you are free to access any site, is not it? I send you a list of video/music (Gmail). show me your favorite on that list. I would like to know.
B
hahaha,.......an awful lot of it........many hours of listening and viewing..........

No, no, I was not about political matters, restrictions on freedom of expression and similar matters......No.....
Well, misunderstanding :-))
.....It was just a reflection on the passage of time, as these young people (then), they look today, , and the fact that in 1970, I was too young to listen to this music.... Passing of time this is the theme of this post ;-))
F
OK! My political reaction is why in the seventies we were under the military dictatorship.
A shadow is always hanging around our minds. Sorry, for this, F.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment