faces of tomorrow


Mike Mike travels around the world photographing faces.
He creates a composite image with the faces of the place.
It symbolizes the city.
MM composed the face of Sao Paulo city(Paulista Avenue)
and I took mine (Dani the 'real' teen worker).
FACES OF TOMORROW
and... THE WEATHER in LODZ
tell me about its precision :-)
B
--------------------------------------------------------
Two very interesting sites!!

FACES OF TOMORROW - excellent idea and a great adventure.
I looked through a few cities and it's fantastic.

THE WEATHER in LODZ - very cool site and shows good current temperature.
Exactly this weather synoptics heralds on the weekend.
The worst thing is that next week will be the same all the time :-(
And I love this - Sao Paulo

And now the photo taken by you.
You have a good eyes, because I just exactly as this portrait imagine young worker in Brazil.
Excellent portrait
F

No comments:

Post a Comment