Why I publish a double ?.....


........Well, because I like our site, and I'm enjoying it :-)
NORTH-SOUTH, so photos from the North and South, plus interesting things from around the web. Do you agree?
Continues to inspire me the idea and the way from ALL CITY from San Francisco
Perhaps I will publish the photos only here?...... Hm, hm, well, tempting idea......

PS: Obviously you don't have to comment twice the same picture ;-)
I understand that it is pointless and it's your choice, where you feel like to comment
F

humm!... You surprised me, F! A possible idea to happen. I like The Same on Allcity (one of their guests here). They are creative guys.
Well we can continue fueling our individual blogs, yes. In my case they would replace the photo host.
In this one the possibilite to post the various 'things from around the web' ... pleasurable!!!
Go ahead!
PS: perhaps more than one publication in the same day, OK? ;-)
B

No comments:

Post a Comment