swinging imagination or iPhoneography NYC again

Yes, I saw all the pictures on iPhoneography NYC. I watch this blog for a long time, and began with the main blog 24gotham. But rarely has there appear new pictures, it appears, that a small camera iPhone is more handy than a big SLR ;-)
In total, I think so too. Yes, quality is important but not essential. We can have the best SLR camera, and don't taken interesting photos. Quality can be wonderful, but what will happen, that lack of ideas for interesting photos....NOTHING!!!
There are many such blogs in the network, where the authors brag that they are great cameras, which use aperture, exposure time, and so on.....and so on.....and....NOTHING!.......Their vision of the world is not interesting.
Photographer need a theme, passion and swinging imagination and at the end possibly good equipment.
Do you agree with this?

iPhoneography NYC - is one of the best blogs that I follow in the net.
And if I had to choose ten of my favorite photo blogs, iPhoneography NYC would have been there

PS:
Hey solar sister, or maybe some fun in selecting our ten favorite photoblogs?
Not individual photos, or gallery, but regular photoblogs?
Of course, we omit in this summary our blogs ;-)))
And it need not also be arranged in order, just ten favorites and inspiring photoblogs.
What do you think about? It's that cool and inspiring fun? ;-)
OK! If you agree, we have one week for this choice.

PS 2:
Then, another time can be: ten writers, ten artists, ten blogging about other topics......yeah, the list could be endless ;-)
F
Absolutely correct. Totally agree. I'm questioning my photographic action for some time.
...attempts to make something different. I can't. Complicated. Then I commit the same photos as always.
But what I value is persistence and we are persistent you and me. Because photography is the way to observe the life around.
I accept the challenges (10 new photography sites in a week is overkill for me ;-)but...
Go, go! I will do my contribution, OK?
B
PS: I appreciate your commitment to keeping this dialogue alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment