A set of links to blogger templates

If you still want to have such a site like mine, I will prepare the code, and put it on this site.
In the meantime, a few pages with interesting template for blogger.
Some of this sites probably already know, but worth a try

simplexdesign.blogspot.com
dhetemplate.com
litethemes.com
templatesblock.com
template-godown.com
blogandweb.com/templates-blogger
deluxetemplates.net
dantearaujo.net
mytemplatez.com

Even today, or tomorrow, I will put here the code for you

3 comments:

  1. OK. I visited the first site
    and pretend visit all
    but in my mind the best is yours.

    I'm waiting for the code.
    Thx a lot my solar brother.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!
    the Enghish sound for 'to pretend' is the same of 'pretender' in Portuguese.
    but the meaning is different. Then there is a complete confusion on the previous comment.
    Pls change
    I pretend to I intend...
    I intend to visit all (links) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank, see dhetemplate - page 21
    Photography Simple

    It happened an advertise when I tryed download the code.
    I like this template
    but... I still prefer yours.
    Because it is clean. Undistracting.
    Only the photo.
    No empty spaces in its top.
    No empty spaces below.
    Only the essential.

    ReplyDelete